Infosys System Engineer Interview Experience - 2

 


Company -  Infosys
Date          -  1 SEPT  2021 
Branch     -  IT
Duration  -  25 MINS


Check Youtube Playlist for Infosys Interview.

Q1.Tell me about yourself.

The first question in most of the interviews is usually to introduce yourself.Prepare a crisp answer about the things you have done,technologies you work on,internships and projects you have done.talk about anything you are confident about.this answer will decide the further questions of the interviewer and will give a direction to your interview.so,don't forget to mention about your most confident skills and anything you want to discuss and talk about.

Sample Answer:

hello , My name is XYZ from ABC college IT branch.In my 4 years at college I have worked to explore both technical and non technical part in me.I have worked with PQR firm where i have worked on android development. My major work was to work on the UI part of the application. Along with that I have participated in various hackathons and coding challenges. I have worked on few personal projects in my college like...(mention 1-2 in short).

Tips: talk about your confident part in a very humble way.Introduction part can take up  around 2-3 mins. 


Q2. Explain about your project.


Follow STAR approach in answering the questions. 
Situation
Task
Approach
Result

1.Project Introduction
Give an introduction of your project, what problem you tried to solve with your project.

2.Modules Description:
Divide your project in various modules and describe modules to the interviewer.

3.Advantages and main functionality of your project
describe your main functionality of the project and main problem you want to solve.

4.Tools,Technologies and platform used
This is also a very important aspect when explaining a project. Tools, Technologies, and platforms used will help the interviewer understand better about the working of the project. As well as it will create an impact on how new is your project. Try to explain it very short and be to the point.

5.Personal Contribution in the project
Interviewer is interested to know what have you done in the project and what part you have worked on.



Q3. What is difference between java and python?

PYTHON

JAVA

Syntax is easy to remember almost similar to human language.

Syntax is complex as it throws error if you miss semicolon or curly braces.

Python is slower since it uses interpreter and also determines the data type at run time.

Java is faster in speed as compared to python.

Less line no of code, Rapid deployment and dynamic typing.

Self memory management, Robust, Platform independent



Q4. Define different OOPS Concepts.

Inheritance - When one object acquires all the properties and behaviors of a parent object, it is known as inheritance. It provides code reusability. It is used to achieve runtime polymorphism.

Encapsulation - Binding (or wrapping) code and data together into a single unit are known as encapsulation. For example, a capsule, it is wrapped with different medicines.

Polymorphism - If one task is performed in different ways, it is known as polymorphism. For example: to convince the customer differently, to draw something, for example, shape, triangle, rectangle, etc.

Abstraction - Hiding internal details and showing functionality is known as abstraction. For example phone call, we don't know the internal processing.


Q5. What is difference between abstraction and data hiding ?

ABSTRACTION

DATA HIDING

extracts relevant information and hide background details

hides data from part of the code.

to reduce complexity

to achieve encapsulation

Abstraction Is hiding the internal implementation and just highlight the set of services. It is achieved by using the abstract class and interfaces and further implementing the same.

Data Hiding is hiding internal data from outside users. The internal data should not go directly that is outside person/classes is not able to access internal data directly. It is achieved by using an access specifier- a private modifier. 

 




Q6. What is difference between 2NF and 3NF?


2NF

3NF

In 2NF non-prime attributes are allowed to be functionally dependent on non-prime attributes.

n 3NF non-prime attributes are only allowed to be functionally dependent on Super key of relation.

No partial functional dependency of non-prime attributes are on any proper subset of candidate key is allowed.

No transitive functional dependency of non-prime attributes on any super key is allowed. .

The goal of the second normal form is to eliminate redundant data.

The goal of the third normal form is to ensure referential integrity.




Q7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

This is one of the questions you will see in many interviews. With this the interviewer wants to know what are your professional goals in next 5 years, what are your goals and aspirations and will the company be able to offer what you are looking for. So, get clear about your career goals so that you sound confident when you answer this question to the interviewer.

Sample answer:

A few of the goals I’ve set for myself over the next few years include becoming a senior  software developer and would work on major projects and gain knowledge in the same. I’m excited about the opportunities this job would provide me, as I believe they will support my long-term career goals and allow me to grow.



Q8. Are you ready to relocate.

Sample answers:

1.If YES

Yes sir, definitely I am willing to relocate anywhere. As my personal hobby is I love to travel. That is a good opportunity for me to enhance my skills and knowledge.

Yes. As a fresher, I am willing to relocate anywhere. I love travelling & I love to meet new people at different places. This will also overcome my shyness.

I would like to relocate for my company and my job. It's a great opportunity to work with different people and the environment. Am sure it will boost my knowledge too. I would definitely consider about it. If the opportunity given to me is appropriate, rewarding and feasible, I don't think I will have any issues with it. And, I think that relocate teaches how to adjust or co-operate with new people.

2. If NO

But if you have some problem with reallocation you can clearly mention it to the HR without hesitation. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capgemini Analyst Interview Experience | Experience 2

Capgemini Pseudocode Question Asked on 19th december 2021 | slot 2

Capgemini Pseudocodes MCQs Part 2